Consumer Affairs

Haussler's Kitchens is proud to announce that we have NEVER had a single complaint with Consumer Affairs."

Check your contractors!

You can give a home improvement contractor a checkup through the consumer affairs agency that issues licenses for work done in its jurisdiction.

To determine if a contractor has a license for your area and to see what information is available about any disciplinary actions or consumer complaints, contact:

Nassau County’s Office of Consumer Affairs: 516-571-2600
Suffolk Office of Consumer Affairs: 631-853-4600
New York City Office of Consumer Affairs: 212-639-9675


Call for your free Estimate   (631) 266-1400

click here for our online estimate form